I still have a path to the Northern Terminus, so I’m leaving Stevens Pass.
The forecast is rain, rain and more rain with highs in the 40’s until I reach Stehekin. So far my strategy to keep my gear dry has worked. This is going to be uncomfortable, but I’m so close.
My wife texted me that all my boxes are in place. I can speed up if I want.
The difficulty of this past section was a 9.7 out of 10. The next two sections are 10 out of 10. There is no reason why I cannot do more than 20 miles a day.
I’m good to go.